Schedule a New Appointment & Get Fingerprinted With New Jersey Fingerprinting Services
If you are requested to get fingerprinted by the state agency or your employer, here is the beginning. Get ready your personal details to register online and reschedule a new appointment. How To Schedule A New Appointment To Get Fingerprinted With New Jersey Fingerprinting Services
- Enter bioapplicant.com/nj and click the button marked "Start Here" in the left to get started.
- At the new page, choose the originating agency number, category, statute/reason for printing and document type then enter the case number and other things. Click "Continue" to proceed.
- Inputting your zip code, choosing the distance then pressing the "Search" button, you will access all the appointment locations nearby. Select the most ideal one and choose the date as well as time to continue. If you want to view all the locations available, head for the Reference Link 1 below.
- Orderly input your personal, home address, biographic and employer information then click the button marked "Continue" to proceed.
- At the new page, you will get a full picture of all your details you have provided. If there is something wrong, you have the chance to edit it here. Agree to the terms by ticking the corresponding box then press the button marked "Save and Continue".
- You will know the total amount you need to pay for. Choose the payment method from credit card or E-Check and money order then hit "Continue". If you pick the money order, bring it with you to your appointment.
- At last, you will get a confirmation including the appointment location, date and time, applicant ID and ORI number.
- Upon completion of the online registration, you need to fill in the Universal Fingerprint Form (IDG_NJAPP_110113) offered by the state agency or employer requesting you to be fingerprinted. Besides, you need to get ready a document including your photo, name, address, date of birth and so on.
- Apart from scheduling a new appointment, you can also review and reschedule your existing appointment at bioapplicant.com/nj.
- Fill in your Applicant ID, last name and date of birth then hit "Continue" to make it.
- For appointment cancellation, you need to call the Call Center at 1-877-503-5981 before the deadline, or you will be charged a $10 processing fee.