How to Get Scratchers 2nd Chance at California Lottery
Are you still disappointed with your non-winning scratch tickets? Do you want to get a second opportunity to win cash and prize? Here is the chance. The California Lottery Scratchers 2nd Chance provides you with the portal to win prize if your ticket isn't an instant winner. Scratchers 2nd Chance Requirements
- A scratch ticket with the 2nd chance logo on the back.
- A California Lottery online account.
- To play Scratchers 2nd Chance, you are required to visit calottery.com/replay and create an account online.
- If you already have an account, please click on "Sign in" button to get started or hit the link marked "Register now, it's easy" to create an account right now.
- Please fill in your personal information to create an account, including your full name, address, contact phone number, date of birth, account information and more.
- To complete your registration process, please click the activation link which is sent to your email.
- By clicking on the link above, you have already finished the registration process. Now you are available to enter your non-winning tickets on the Scratchers 2nd Chances page.
- To enter, please type in your Scratcher ticket's Ticket ID and Entry Code into the required fields and hit "Submit" button to check results. If you can not find the codes, please hit the link in red circle to refer to the sample on the pop-up.
- Each code you submit is automatically involved in at least two drawings, a Pool Draw and an End of Game Top Prize Draw. Pool Drawings happens every quarter and all non-winning tickets are qualified to join during that Poor Draw's entry period. Ten $1,000 winners are drawn in total. End of Game Top Prize Draw will happen when the game has ended. For this draw, a winner will be awarded one of that specific game's top prizes.
- To check if you have won, please log into your account to check whether you have got a message telling you that you have won as well as the instructions on how to claim your prize. In order to prevent you from missing the message, you can also receive an email letting you know that you have an important message at calottery.com.
- California State Lottery Official Site - calottery.com
- California State Lottery FAQs - calottery.com/play/second-chance/scratchers-second-chance/FAQs