Steps to Apply for a Job At Dollar General
If you are hunting for a job, Dollar General is waiting for you. As a nation's leading retailer, it offers numerous positions today and every day. You can choose to work in the store, distribution center or the company. Anyway, there must be a position suitable for you. When joining Dollar General, you may enjoy numerous exclusive benefits including retirement & financial security, flexible spending accounts, medical FSA, wellness programs, compensation, rewards and other welfare. How To Apply For a Job At Dollar General
- Enter dg.com/careers, choose a category of job from "Store Careers", "Distribution Center Careers" and "Corporate Careers" in the left navigation bar.
- No matter whichever category you select, you will be available to all the positions. After learning all of them, press any "APPLY NOW" button then click "CONTINUE" to get started.
- At the new page, you can choose to search openings in a specific criteria or submit a resume by clicking on the corresponding link.
- If you want to have a search, input a keyword with a single word or phrase and auto req ID, choose the job category and date posted then select the distance, country and city or zip code. All fields are optional. If you get a general picture of Dollar General Distribution Center Locations, head for the Reference Link 2 below. Press the button marked "Search" to continue.
- Then, you will access all the options available. Choose at least one of them by ticking the corresponding box, then you can view its details, save it to your cart or directly apply for it. Additionally, you may create a search agent to receive notifications on new opening positions.
- If you would like to submit a CV without submitting to a specific job, you need to create or log in to your Dollar General online account at first.
- As a frequent user, enter your email address as well as password then press the button marked "Continue" to access your account. Otherwise, open the link marked "Click here to create a login" to register.
- Orderly fill in your email address and password, select a security question and create an answer then click "Continue" to finish the process. Now, you can start your resume submission.
- Dollar General Official Site - dollargeneral.com