Manage Ohio Direction Card Online for Electronic Benefit Transfer
The Ohio Direction Card is a EBT card in the state of Ohio. EBT stands for Electronic Benefits Transfer. A EBT card is a debit card that can be used for the cardholder to receive food stamp or cash benefits. The Ohio Direction card is used for your food assistance benefits. Every month on the same day, your food assistance benefits will be automatically deposited in your Ohio Direction Card account. If you need to know the exact day when the benefits are deposited, please consult the county office. How to Manage My Ohio Direction Card You can manage your Ohio Direction Card at ebt.acs-inc.com. It is the official EBT website. At the website of Ohio EBT program, you can achieve many things including checking your account balance, transaction history, and acquiring various instructions. but before you can make use of any function of the website, you need to create a user account. Follow the steps below to create a user account.
- Attention: This website only accepts Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, if you are using Google Chrome or Apple Safari browser, it will remind you to change your browser.
- Visit the EBT official website. You can find the link in Reference Link 1 at the bottom of this page.
- Select the Ohio card from different state cards.
- Click on the "Create User account" link.
- Enter your social security number, date of birth, card number, user ID and password and then submit.
- Card Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- The cashier will swipe your card through the machine.
- The cashier enters the amount of the purchase or it automatically appears on some machines.
- Enter your PIN on the PIN pad.
- Keep the receipt which indicates the balance of your card.